Pocket Dice Printables - Writing Practice

>> Saturday, October 12, 2013


I was looking around online for more ideas for my pocket dice and found this site with Roll 'n' Write Games (HERE). I decided to make my own to go with the My Father's World Kindergarten curriculum i'm using and use the letters we have learned so far.

Click to print

Click to print
Here are the six dice letters
(for some reason my lines are showing up clearly on these images but i assure you if you click on the picture for the full sized view it should look good and be printable)


Click to print
Here is the writing board for my kindergartner

Click to print
And then i made an easier one for my preschooler

The idea is you put the writing boards into a dry erase sleeve. Then you roll the dice and write the letter you got on the dice into one of the squares on the writing board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP