Early Mother's Day Gift

>> Sunday, May 02, 2010

My wonderful husband took me to Hobby Lobby to do a little sale add shopping. He let me get these patterns which were on sale for $.99


We also got the paints i needed for some wall art i had bought for Anabel's room which i was going to repaint to match the theme of her room.

Then my hubby decided to shock me further still and take me to the store just to buy me this serger:
I was completely thrilled. I've wanted a serger for a very long time now. Tonight i set it up and played with it a little bit. I can't wait to actually start sewing with it :) With me luck that i don't mess up what ever it is i'm working on... first serger user and all, you know, heh

All in all i'm a very happy wifey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP