Trying to Refashion a Jessie shirt

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

100_9664

Ok i think it’s going well so far (looks better in person) but there are a few things I'm worried about….. like i realized it needs more button holes (which i have never done) >_< I have plenty of the same buttons that were on the shirt but I'm scared about doing button holes!….Mommy Help!…. LOL…. Haa I'll just have to practice and figure it out!



Also I'm worried about getting the sleeves right, seems intimidating.



So wish me luck! If i can pull this one off then I'll feel so much better about tempting to refashion all the shirts i have in my sewing closet! So I'm nervous but excited!



I know the yellow material isn’t exactly what Jessie has on her shirt but i figure it will do just fine, plus it’s scraps i already had.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update:



100_9668 Sleeves went great now on to the button holes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP