Random Idea's

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Decor Ideas:
We already have some letter blocks like these that spell 'Joy' but i love the idea or the picture blocks! I also like the idea that the letter blacks are chalk board. Awesome idea!


 We have some scrap wood that i plan on making some snowmen with for our front door :)


Sept i would make it Christmas-ie



Play Room:
Our current bedroom is fairly large with two closets. When we bought the house the room had pink heart wall paper on it... which it didn't take me to long before i was ripping that down. That is as far as we have gotten though.
We decided that instead of keeping the room we would move out bedroom up stairs. So up stairs there would be our room, a spare room and a bedroom for the girls. Right now the girls are in separate rooms but are thought is to combine the two so that our old bedroom space on the main floor would become a big play room for them.
I am excited about this... well the play room that is... kinda worried about having the girls sleep in the same room because are oldest has a hard time sleeping where our youngest sleeps awesome! We shall see.

The new play room would have a TV for watching their kid movies, i want a reading area, an art area and a house area. That would be my dream for them. Maybe build short room dividers to portion it off some?

Here are some images of things i would like to build to put in there:





Hubby plans on building this for our girls. We like the old school stuff :)
He's making part of it for Christmas, at least that is our intentions.

Main Bathroom:
I love this idea! I'm thinking of sewing on loops to all our towels so they hang nicely. Think this is awesome!

Kitchen:
I want my kitchen very old looking and vintage.







Fashion:
 I've been wanting to make myself one of these costumes for years now! I love it.... like LOVE it! I know my husband would shake his head and roll his eyes at me for this, but i don't care. I think these are awesome!

Also i have been wanting again for several years to make an old fashioned bathing suit, something way more decent then what they sell. I think these are awesome.
I would be the coolest chick at the beach in one of these suckers :) It shouldn't be to hard either, just have to find the right material. I think i could pull it off!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  12:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP