Outdoor Seat Recover Project

>> Thursday, March 22, 2012

So we are still working on our outdoor projects slowly but surely. During Spring break my husband (he's a teacher) has been working on building an outdoor table and bench for our patio in the back yard. To accompany his table last year we bought 4 chairs which we are going to sand down and paint to make it weather resistant. Along with that my hubby took the seats off the chairs and recut a seats out of pressure treated wood. We then painted it with outdoor paint. Then it was my job to recover the seats. I used foam meant for the outdoors and along with fabric that is suppose to be used outside.


(Finally all done!)

Man i am sore all over! But i can't wait to see these seats on the chairs which will eventually be painted white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP