Lighting

>> Thursday, March 21, 2013

100_3792 copy

Working on my studio. Today i went and bought the PVC piping for the light stands. Each stand cost me about $5.35. Very simple but seem like they will do the job. I have another little stand that looks like it might work good for a reflector holder so that might be cool.



The faux wall baseboard you might see there on the floor cost me $8.99



Hubby is going to stop by the store tomorrow and grab a few little pieces we need for the backdrop holder and then i think i will be on my way to taking some pictures!



I set up my faux wood flooring tonight too with the baseboard and it looked so good! I can’t wait!



I stopped at Goodwill today as well and found a few things for the studio. I found hat box which was faded but i thought ‘spray paint!’. I also found a pretty curtain with a cool design i thought would be pretty for a backdrop for some pictures of the girls and also found a sweater which i plan on making a ‘DIY Newborn Cocoon’. Want to keep my eye out for little stuff like that that can make good props :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP