Thrift Store Finds

>> Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I bought some ugly purses and belt just for there buckles. All in all i paid $6 but would have spent far more then that if i bought them in a store or online. The online ones i was looking at were a $1-$2.50 a piece. 

Then i found these music boxes. I was so excited! These have the turning mechanisms in them that i have seen used in several Steampunk crafts. YAY! One doesn't seem to be working so i will open it up, see if i can get it to work, if not i'll have some pieces to maybe make a cook ring or necklace out of :D

These are a couple curtain i picked up at the thrift store as well. I thought these could make some cool skirts or maybe the left one could even make some pants? I'll have to see :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Day Dreaming List:

Followers

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP